Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
New Haven, Connecticut
Bronx, New York
salt lake city, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Fargo, North Dakota
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Huntington, West Virginia
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Kansas City, Missouri
Vero Beach, Florida
Phoenix West Valley, Arizona
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Internal Number: 22000891
Registered Nurse – Float Pool
Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
· Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
· Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
· Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present problems/significant variances.
· Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community health resources.
What You Will Need:
· Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Masters Degree program in Nursing.
· Minimum 1 year experience on a Nursing Floor
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies, standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.