Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Bronx, New York
Salt Lake City, Utah
salt lake city, Utah
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Fargo, North Dakota
Huntington, West Virginia
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
New Haven, Connecticut
New Orleans, Louisiana
Kansas City, Missouri
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Vero Beach, Florida
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2108740
Your Role: Supports the licensed healthcare team in performing office examinations and procedures by organizing and managing clinic patient flow, gathering and documenting patient screening data, assist with patient and family education and communication with patient's health care team.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience) and < 1 year relevant industry Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Shift : Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Primary Care and Rheumatology Green Hills. The clinic is located on Richard Jones Road, Nashville, Tennessee. We provide primary care and consultation services for patients in Adult Internal Medicine. There are a total of 20 exam rooms; including x-ray and phlebotomy services. The patient volume for the overall practice is, approximately, 24,500 visits annually.
Our excellent, service-oriented patient care is directed and/or delivered by the collaborative, team-focused efforts of an interdisciplinary healthcare provider team including Attending Physicians and Family Nurse Practitioners. The Leadership Team is comprised of a Medical Director, a Clinic Manager, Assistant Nurse Manager and an Administrative Assistant. Clinic staff members include Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Patient Services Specialist. Various support resources are also available, such as, social work, and referral specialists.
We are committed to providing excellent service to our patients and a supportive and caring work environment for our staff.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES: CLINICAL COMPETENCIES (NOVICE): - Demonstrates sufficient fundamental proficiency to assist and perform clinical care including but not limited to vital signs, phlebotomy, specimen collection and point of care testing as directed by unit standards. CLINICAL PATIENT DOCUMENTATION (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS): - Has limited experience or training working with clinical applications for patient documentation. ENVIRONMENT OF CARE (NOVICE): - Demonstrates sufficient fundamental proficiency with set up and maintenance of patient exam room, supplies and equipment. PLANNING & ORGANIZING (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS): - Demonstrates ability to anticipate basic resource needs, identify discrete tasks, set priorities, define dependencies, schedule activities, meet deadlines, and organize work for own assignments and responsibilities. Appropriately matches equipment, and capital resources to task demands. Prepares and presents clear and accurate status reports on projects and assignments.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (S2):
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (S2):
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (S2):
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (S2):
FOSTERING INNOVATION (S2):
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.