Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Town of Framingham, Massachusetts
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Santa Maria, California
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Huntington, West Virginia
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fargo, North Dakota
Florence, South Carolina
Paterson, New Jersey
Location: Town of Framingham, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105036515
Part Time Sign On Bonus:
$6000 for part time RNs with more than 3 years of experience.
$4800 for part time RNs with less than 3 years of experience.
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
2. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (American Heart Association) required upon hire
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.