Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Huntington, West Virginia
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fargo, North Dakota
El Paso, Texas
Florence, South Carolina
Des Moines , Iowa
Roslyn, New York
Los Angeles, California
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Salt Lake City, Utah
Albany, New York
Anaheim Hills, California
Round Rock, Texas
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105018037
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
2. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Valid RN license required.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred. New graduate RNs will also be considered.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.