Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Santa Maria, California
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Huntington, West Virginia
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Fargo, North Dakota
El Paso, Texas
Florence, South Carolina
Paterson, New Jersey
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Internal Number: 2105010647
Provides consultation services to the assigned department consistent with
the policies and standard of DMC and sound medical practice.
Performs duties consistent with all applicable accrediting agencies, third
party payor requirements and professional ethics. Works cooperatively with
the department personnel, physicians and other personnel, prepares
appropriate documentation of services provided and participates in
assignments from third party payors.
1. Performs concurrent review of medical records for causes which fail to
meet criteria for admission or continued stay.
2. Exercises clinical judgment to over-ride screening criteria and approve
admission or continued stay.
3. Performs all duties and responsibilities required of a physician in
assessing quality and cost effective care in accordance with accepted
medical standards and protocol.
4. Collaborates effectively with department staff, other physicians and
other personnel consistent with professional medical standards.
5. Adheres to all applicable professional, ethical, and legal standards in
the performance of duties.
6. Prepares timely and accurate charts and forms to document services
provided as prescribed by the department.
7. Completes documentation as required by third party payors.
8. Participates in development, implementation and evaluation of
utilization review programs. Participates in meeting department, fiscal and
9. Maintains and enhances professional expertise through a personal
development program of education/organizational activities.
1. Current licensure as a M.D. or D.O. in the State of Michigan.
2. Meets all qualifications as defined in the Medical Staff by-laws.
3. Board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Practice.
4. Board certification preferred.
5. Two years of experience in a physician leadership role.
1. Interpersonal skills to communicate and coordinate effectively with physicians, administration, nursing staff and other ancillary and professional staff.
2. Clinical expertise to care for patients with a variety of medical conditions.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.