Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
Los Angeles, California
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Daytona Beach, Florida
Salt Lake City, Utah
Lansing , Michigan
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Internal Number: 2105021968
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing safe, effective, culturally appropriate, and population specific nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN administers and performs required nursing care and treatments identified on the patientsâ�� individualized care plans in accordance with general nursing policy, as well as in adherence to any policies and protocols specific to the nursing unit. The RN reports to the charge nurse on the unit during the assigned shift. Assignment is dictated by census and staffing needs. The RN is also responsible for the direction and supervision of any unlicensed personnel providing care to his/her patients.
Education: Must have South Carolina Registered Nursing license or multi-state license from another compact state that is within the prescribed guidelines of the S.C. Nurse Practice Act.
1. A minimum of two (2) years Medical/Surgical or Critical Care nursing preferred
2. A minimum of six (6) months licensed nursing practice on a telemetry step-down unit and successful completion of a critical care training program preferred for critical care nurses.
1. Current South Carolina Nursing license
2. Current BLS certification, American Heart Association only.
3. ACLS certification, American Heart Association only, within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool.
4. PALS certification, American Heart Association only, within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool for those staff planning to work in the ED.
5. CPI required within 6 months of hire or transfer into the Float pool.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.