Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Up to $15K Sign on Bonus
77 bed 70,000 sq. ft. all private rooms 10 ICU and 30 PCU beds with an Operating Room and Full service Pharmacy
· Facility opened in 2009 and in Dec 2019 we opened our new 30 bed critical care wing
· Our employees tell us this is a family oriented environment, very welcoming and helpful
· Our employee turnover is lower than most hospital and our employee engagement scores are continually top quartile.
· Specialty hospital for critically ill medically complex patients
· Pulmonary and Vapotherm Center of Excellence
· Staff consists of all Registered Respiratory Therapist, 65% BSN or above RNs, Current staff certifications include CCRN, PCCN, CNML, WCNC, NEA-BC, and RN-BC
· Onsite BSN completion program partnership with South University with staff discounted rate
· Simulation Lab and Clinical Transition Pilot Program
· No designated COVID Unit
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.