Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Located in beautiful Shamokin, PA, Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital has 3 operating rooms and 2 endoscopy suites. The case mix includes orthopedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, and urology.
About the Position:
About Central Pennsylvania:
- Home of Penn State University
- Home of the Little League World Series
- Minor League Baseball: Williamsport Crosscutters (MLB affiliation to the Philadelphia Phillies)
- Opportunity to get back to nature with fantastic state parks throughout the region
- Williamsport Regional Airport, Williamsport, PA
- Harrisburg International Airport, Harrisburg, PA
- University Park Airport, State College PA
One of the nation's most innovative health services organizations, Geisinger serves more than 1.5 million patients in Pennsylvania. The system includes 13 hospital campuses, a nearly 600,000-member health plan, two research centers, and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With approximately 32,000 employees and more than 1,800 employed physicians, Geisinger leverages an estimated $12.7 billion positive annual impact on the Pennsylvania economies. Visit geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
For more information:
Please contact Carrie Moore at email@example.com or apply online at jobs.geisinger.org.
*Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.