Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
ChristianaCare has an opening for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in support and work in collaboration with our Christiana Care Hospitalist Partners (CCHP) at both the Christiana Campus located in Newark, DE and the Wilmington Campus located in Wilmington, DE. Provides clinical support to Christiana Care Hospitalist Partners (CCHP) in the inpatient setting. Adheres to all regulatory and organizational nursing policies and procedures to deliver excellent patient care. Works collaboratively with the clinical team, social workers, pharmacists, family members and others to ensure safe and seamless transitions of care.
This is a full time position and the applicant will be required to work 16 shifts in a 4 week period, including 2 out of 4 weekends.
- Administers medical care in a safe and efficient manner consistent with regulatory and organizational policies and procedures.
- Adheres to regulatory and organization guidelines, policies and standards related to quality, safety, customer service, medical documentation in providing excellent patient care.
- Visits newly admitted patients in a timely fashion per department policy.
- Upon request of a CCHP physician, performs consultations on inpatients.
- Upon request of a CCHP physician, collaborates with that physician, subspecialists, RNs and other members of the health care team to provide direct patient care.
- Establishes priorities based on patient needs and acts on these accordingly.
- Individualizes medical care plan and transition of care to outpatient setting based on patient assessment.
- Identifies and resolves post-discharge issues effectively and appropriately.
- Involves hospitalist or primary care physician when appropriate.
- Provides appropriate patient education and counseling to patients and their families in ways understandable to them.
- Provides excellent customer service and assists in efforts to improve Christiana Care Hospitalist Partners' patient satisfaction scores.
- Strives for the highest quality in all aspects of work performance. Learns and uses new information, skills and knowledge. Assumes responsibility for improving care/services.
- Clinical focus includes but is not limited to: admitting/discharging patients, patients with chronic conditions, education of chronic disease patients, etc.
- Licensed or eligible for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state of Delaware
- Acute Care NP license required
- Prescriptive Authority or eligibility for the state of Delaware
- DEA registration required
- BLS & ACLS required
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.