Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Registered Respiratory Therapist FT Nights AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville, NC
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
$5000.00 sign on bonus and up to $3,000 relocation
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Responsible for providing respiratory services in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies and procedures.
· Maintain knowledge of the various methods of oxygen delivery, including the necessary equipment. Remain alert, assess possible side effects to oxygen therapy.
· Administer respiratory therapy treatments, understands the purpose of each and the possible side effects associated with each.
· Set-up and monitor mechanical ventilators and the associated critical care duties required for such treatment, such as airway management and tracheal suctioning.
· Assess patient pain interfering with optimal level of function or participation in rehabilitation as needed. Make appropriate physician contact for intervention.
· Perform arterial punctures to obtain and analyzes arterial blood samples for blood gas analysis, and understand the possible complications and aindications associated with the procedure.
What You Will Need:
· Current License with the North Carolina Respiratory Care Board.
· Current BLS required. Current NRP required within 90 days of hire.
· Current PAL and ACLS preferred.
· Successfully passed the Registered Respiratory Therapist exam with the National Board for Respiratory Care.
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Care Department Director, the Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing respiratory care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.