Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT FLOAT POOL FT DAYS
AdventHealth Hendersonville/Park Ridge 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers who feel like family
Faith based environment
Full Time Days, 36 hours per week
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care and emotional support.
· Provides care which may include bed bath, shower, whirlpool, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning over bed tables, straightening room and other general care as directed by the RN.
· Provides general nursing care such as positioning patients, lifting and turning patients, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan, commode and ambulating patients.
· Promptly reports any changes in patient status (e.g., changes in vital signs, level of consciousness, weight, mobility status, comfort level, feeding pattern or any unusual occurrences) to the RN in a timely manner.
· Verifies the diet order for each patient to whom assigned, feeds or assists with feeding, and assists with fluid intake as directed by the RN or patient care plan.
· Monitors and accurately records patient intake and output in a timely fashion and in accordance with hospital policy and physician order including routine intake/output, strict intake/output, and calorie counts.
· Documents provided care clearly and concisely on the daily care record.
· Observes patient's mental and physical conditions, reports any changes to RN.
· Distributes drinking water and snacks to patients as applicable.
· Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors. Uses proper body mechanics to protect self and patient.
What You Will Need:
Current license as Nurse Assistant with the NC Board of Nursing required
Current American Heart Association BLS required
CPI certification within 90 days of hire required
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Critical Care experience preferred
Six months nursing assistant experience preferred
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. This position will Float to various units based on facility needs. The departments include but are not limited to Medical / Surgical, ICU, Behavioral Health and the Emergency Department.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.