Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Licensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: Internal Family Medicine Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· The LPN practices in accordance to the established Georgia Nurse Practice Act and law.
· The LPN is responsible for maintaining general mandatories established by Gordon Hospital and any clinic specific mandatories, as deemed necessary for practice within that setting.
· The LPN is responsible for legal, ethical practice. The nurse serves as a patient advocate in accordance with the patient bill of rights. Is responsible for compliance with regulatory standards pertinent to nursing practice.
· Assists in coordinating and providing quality patient-focused care in a physician’s clinic. This includes some oversight in coordinating daily back office operations with medical assistants and other back office support staff.
· Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
What You Will Need:
Â· High school diploma or equivalent
Â· Associates Degree or equivalent specific to Licensed Practice Nurse.
Â· Minimum six (6) months experience in medical office. Proficiency must be attained via on-the-job training, and orientation, within 3 months.
Â· Current LPN License issued by the state of Georgia
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) works under the direct supervision of the physician, mid-level licensed provider, and in cooperation with other office staff in assisting with safe and effective patient care in compliance with established standards and protocols of Gordon Physicians Group, Gordon Hospital, and Adventist Health Systemsâ™ goals and objectives.
Responsible for routine back office functions including the maintenance of patient flow, exam room preparation and turnover, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.