Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
PCT/HUC AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Full Time Days M-F 40 Hours Per Week.
You Will Be Responsible For:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant area of acute care nursing.
· Ability to float between assignments.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately.
· Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
· Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented.
· Demonstrated customer service skills with a patient centric approach.
· Basic hands-on computer knowledge and MS Office Word.
· Ability to move or lift patients and equipment.
· Ability to work flexible hours, rotate call and weekends.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Phlebotomy experience preferred.
· Knowledge of computerized Cerner documentation preferred.
· Previous hospital or nursing home experience preferred.
· Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· High School diploma preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED / ALL DEPARTMENTS:
M/S Unit with Telemetry: (5060000200)
· One of the following: current state of FL CNA license OR current state of FL EMT license, OR Medical Assisting diploma, OR completion of Fundamentals of Nursing course (transcript), OR completion of Multidimensional Nursing Care 1 course (transcript) upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI required upon hire.
· 8 hours of Hip & Knee replacement/Spine Education required within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
M/S Unit with Telemetry 2: (5060000202)
M/S Observation Unit: (5060001000)
Monitor Techs: (5060004800)
ICU Medical: (5060005100)
PCU Medical: (5060003100)
NEURO/PCU Medical 2: (5060003102)
Surgical Services: (5060059100, 5060059500, 5060063100, 5060060500)
Surgical Services: (5060060800 Surgery Recovery)
Cardiology Cath Lab: (5060053500, 50600053400)
Emergency: (5060050100, 5062050100)
· AVADE Education within 6 months of hire date
Oncology Unit with Telemetry: (5060000600)
LIVING OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
How we treat those we serve and each other is what sets us apart from other healthcare organizations. We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel loved, cared for, and at ease. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, your actions and behaviors can create an environment that either builds trust or causes anxiety and fear. We have made it easy for you to ensure that you are always building trust and providing excellent care by exhibiting our Service Standards.
All team members will be held accountable for consistently living out our 16 Service Standards and the additional behaviors listed below to ensure that every person, every time has an exceptional experience.
KEEP ME SAFE
I make safety my number one priority.
I protect privacy and confidentiality.
I keep my environment clean.
I follow the dress code and wear my badge correctly.
I treat others with uncommon compassion.
I nurture whole-person care through CREATION Health.
I treat others with fairness and respect.
I listen and communicate using iCARE. (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend)
MAKE IT EASY
I help guests to their destination.
I speak highly of others to provide connected care.
I collaborate to create solutions, not excuses.
I innovate and continually seek ways to improve our work.
I am positive and aim to exceed all expectations.
I follow through on commitments.
I use discretion with personal devices.
I recover service and restore trust using ACT. (Acknowledge/Apologize, Correct, Thank)
Team members must conform to all AdventHealth organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
· Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook
· Nicotine Policy
· Flu Vaccination Policy
Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
Attends and participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: ALN, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security, and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation, outlined in the safety manual, and as pertains to each work area.
Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e. disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
This position description reflects the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities listed may be subject to change at any time and individuals may be asked to perform duties outside of their regular responsibilities to support the ongoing operations of AdventHealth and its facilities.
The PCT/HUC responsibilities include but are not limited to patient care and assisting patients with activities for daily living including documentation of services, safe transport of patients via wheelchair or stretcher and phlebotomy services. Provides the services of an observer for any patient on a patient care unit who has been assessed to require constant observation in order to maximize safety. Performs general receptionist and clerical duties in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit. The unit coordinator/secretary through communication, requisitioning and management of supplies and equipment, coordinates the activities of the nursing staff, the patient, the physician, other hospital departments and visitors. Performs general receptionist and clerical duties in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.