Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Front Office/Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Will Be Responsible For:
What You Will Need:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Proficient with computer programs with word processing: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors
• Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability to multi task.
• Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature (HIPAA).
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Competent in basic patient work-up for examination.
• Good medical knowledge to assist doctor during patient exams.
• Ability to keep process and patient flow on time
• Good business office organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• Medical Assistant with one or more years of experience in physician office or clinical setting
• American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) Certification, American Medical Technologist (AMT) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), or National Association for Healthcare Professionals (NAHP) is required when transferring into this position within 90 days upon hire.
• Current, valid CPR certification is required (BLS).
Provides operational office support in delivery of patient care in a physician office environment. Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, processing medical records, scheduling out-patient procedures, check-in and check-out patients, insurance verification and obtaining referrals & authorizations from Primary Care Physician and/or insurance carrier.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.