Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
· Up to $15K Sign on Bonus
77 bed 70,000 sq. ft. all private rooms 10 ICU and 30 PCU beds with an Operating Room and Full service Pharmacy
· Facility opened in 2009 and in Dec 2019 we opened our new 30 bed critical care wing
· Our employees tell us this is a family oriented environment, very welcoming and helpful
· Our employee turnover is lower than most hospital and our employee engagement scores are continually top quartile.
· Specialty hospital for critically ill medically complex patients
· Pulmonary and Vapotherm Center of Excellence
· Staff consists of all Registered Respiratory Therapist, 65% BSN or above RNs, Current staff certifications include CCRN, PCCN, CNML, WCNC, NEA-BC, and RN-BC
· Onsite BSN completion program partnership with South University with staff discounted rate
· Simulation Lab and Clinical Transition Pilot Program
· No designated COVID Unit
The Respiratory Therapist Advanced performs all necessary respiratory care procedures associated with acute or critically ill neonatal & pediatric routine care modalities, and mid-level higher acuity adult care modalities and is able to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team. . The advanced care therapist is considered a mid-level respiratory practitioner specializing in higher acuity adult care. Applies the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients, and families of all ages. He/she initiates and maintains appropriate therapy, including life support technique and equipment. Minimum competency in all applicable advanced clinical skills must be exceeded. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Adheres to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.