Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Located in beautiful central Pennsylvania, Geisinger Gray's Woods is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery clinic that opened in 2014. It includes 4 operating suites and 4 endoscopy suites.
- Traditional Monday-Friday scheduling
- Call responsibilities are optional at nearby Lewistown Hospital
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid vacations and holidays, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, competitive CME allowances, health/dental/vision, and malpractice coverage with tail
- Forgivable recruitment loans, medical school loan repayment, and educational subsidies possible within the offer package
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to teach and mentor in our Anesthesia Residency and SRNA programs as well as with students from the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
About the Location:
Nestled in small-town Port Matilda, Geisinger Gray's Woods is located just 5 miles from State College, PA. State College is consistently ranked as one of the top college towns and communities in America. Home of Penn State University, the downtown area is vibrant with the feel of a small city yet all the comforts of a small town. From arts and entertainment, sporting events, family activities, and a wealth of restaurants and nightlife venues, State College has no shortage of things to do.
One of the nation's most innovative health services organizations, Geisinger serves more than 1.5 million patients in Pennsylvania. The system includes 13 hospital campuses, a nearly 600,000-member health plan, two research centers, and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With approximately 32,000 employees and more than 1,800 employed physicians, Geisinger leverages an estimated $12.7 billion positive annual impact on the Pennsylvania economies. Visit geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
For more information:
Please contact Carrie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at jobs.geisinger.org.
*Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.