Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Baylor Scott & WhiteHealth, Central Texas Division, seeks an additional Fellowship trained Transplant Nephrologist, MDor DO, Board Certified or Board, Eligible by the American Board of InternalMedicine and by the American Board of Nephrology to join its growing practice.
T The idealcandidate should have expertise in all areas of Renal Transplantation.
· The roleincludes evaluation of potential transplant recipients, management of inpatienttransplant recipients and follow up care of transplant recipients.
· Partnerwith cardiac service line to co-manage complex advance heart failure and combinedheart - kidney transplant candidates.
· Theposition requires active participation in growth of the program (currently onpace for approximately175 kidneys per year) with coverage at outreach clinicsand selection/listing including wait list maintenance of pre-transplantcandidates.
· Candidatesmust be able to work with multidisciplinary teams and provide comprehensive nephrologycare.
· Candidatesmust be familiar with all hemodialysis therapies and certified in hemodialysis modalities.(CRRT, Aquadex, PD, HD, etc.).
· BSWH CTX NephrologyDivision currently has 2 transplant nephrologists and 2 advance practiceproviders.
· Candidateswill rotate call providing 24/7 call for all inpatient care as well asoutpatient emergencies.
· Inpatientvolume varies between 4-10 admissions, clinic volume ranges from 6-14 patientsper day with plans to increase as support staff allows.
· Academicappointment predicated on qualification.
· Fellowsrotate within Transplant 5 months of the academic year.
AboutBaylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
Baylor Scott & WhiteMedical Center - Temple is a 636-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital locatedin Temple, Texas. In 2018, the hospitalwas ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teachinghospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. The hospital has 31 accredited residency andfellowship programs.
Regarded as one of the bestareas to live and work in Texas, Temple is ranked the 6th mostaffordable place to live in the U.S. in 2019. Temple enjoys a robust economy and a cost of living that's lower thanthe national average. Served by fourindependent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, thecommunity places a high priority on education. Dubbed the "Wildflower Capital of Texas," Temple lies along the famousTexas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, withconvenient access to major cities including Dallas, Houston, Austin and SanAntonio.
AboutBaylor Scott & White Health
Asthe largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott &White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation andemergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patientaccess points.
Interested in learning more?Contact Deborah.Dixon@bswhealth.org, apply online at https://Jobs.bswhealth.com/us/en/physician
Location/Facility : BSWH Medical Center, 2401 S. 31st St., Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice: Transplant Nephrology
Shift/Schedule: FT, inpatient/outpatient, shared call :
Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
CME reimbursement and paid time off
Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.