Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Registered Nurse Clinical Education Specialist AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
You Will Be Responsible For:
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of program development, educational assessment, planning, and evaluation.
· Knowledge of Joint Commission standards.
· Knowledge of evidence-based practice and the adult learner.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Knowledge of the creation/facilitation of new hire training programs and competencies, preceptor programs, and RN residency program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
· Master’s Degress in Nursing or other health-related field
· Three years of acute experience
· Membership in professional organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Critical Care experience
· 5 years acute care experience
· Experience with local clinical school affiliations
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Florida, or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
· ACLS Certification
· BLS Certification
· PALS & NRP (only for pediatrics and women’s health)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· ACLS instructor
· BLS instructor
· PALS instructor
· Ceritification in specialty area (CCRN, PCCN, etc.)
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.