Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Geisinger Health System is seeking licensed psychologists to work in integrated primary care with adult populations. Positions are available at various locations across Pennsylvania.
We seek individuals with professional or internship/postdoctoral fellowship experience in PCBH, integrated primary care, and psychology/behavioral medicine with adult populations. Join a team of enthusiastic psychologists working collaboratively with primary care providers and other disciplines in a high-quality, innovative academic healthcare system.
Geisinger is committed to significant, system-wide expansion of integrated behavioral health in primary care. We are seeking individuals who are open, flexible, and interested in training and continuing education opportunities to refine skills and support integrity of the model. Individuals interested in leadership and training roles are also encouraged to apply.
At Geisinger, primary care psychologists are leaders within interdisciplinary care teams working to improve population health within fast-paced clinical settings. Psychologists provide evidence-based, patient-centered, and consultative patient care and support maintenance of patients in the primary care clinic. Geisinger psychologists will serve the following roles:
· Develop, implement, and document treatment plans and monitor care components
· Deliver brief, evidenced-based behavioral health interventions in primary care
· Facilitate patient and family education on presenting concerns
· Consult with primary care providers to support decision making, build on PCP interventions, and improve PCP-patient relationships
· Offer supervision and training to psychology residents, medical residents, primary care physicians, nurses, and other team members
· Assist in design, development, and implementation of clinical programs
· Participate in program evaluation and data-driving quality improvement projects
· Have opportunity for clinical faculty appointment within the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.