Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Fulltime Supervisor position. Candidate must be a Registered Cardiac Sonographer with experience in Adult Echocardiography, Stress Echocardiography, and Contrast Echocardiography. Prefer candidate to have experience in Vascular Ultrasound to include Carotids, Lower Extremity Venous/Arterial, Abdominal Aorta/Renal Artery Ultrasound. Experience in assisting with Venous Ablation procedures a plus. Experience with ICAEL accreditation processes preferred.
Education and Experience
· Graduate of an Accredited Echocardiography Program.
· Minimum of five years of experience and prefer previous Supervisor experience
· RDCS/RCS required
· BLS certification required
Skills and Qualifications
· Candidate has strong leadership skills, communication skills, and detail oriented
· Provide Sonographer training as needed
· Performs diagnostic ultrasound exams by producing, assessing, and evaluating quality ultrasound images according to department protocols.
· Provides interpreting physicians with detailed preliminary reports.
· Skill and confidence to communicate effectively to physicians urgent findings that may require immediate medical attention
· Ability to remain calm and react effectively in emergency situations.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public
· Maintains ultrasound equipment
· Knowledge of medical terminology and basic EKG.
· Knowledge of current echocardiography guidelines.
· Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
· Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
· Coordinates quarterly Quality Improvement meetings as required by ICAEL
· Maintains appropriate Continuing Medical Education requirements according to ICAEL and ARDMS/CCI
· Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations to stay current with changes in the field
Reports directly to the Medical Director and Office Administrator
Graduate of an Accredited Echocardiography Program
Minimum of 5 hears Experience
BLS Certification Required
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.