Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
RN New Grad Residency Program at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital will be starting on 06/14/2021.
**2 year Agreement**
We are accepting new grad applications in the following departments: Telemetry, Oncology, OR, Med Surg, and Surgical
Please include the following attachments in order to be considered:
Letters of Recommendation from clinical instructors (2)
In order of preference, please rank your top 3 choices of clinical departments with 1 being the most desirable and 3 being least desirable:
1. ___________ 2.____________ 3._____________
Essay answering the 5 questions below: (limit 250 words per question)
1) What motivated you to choose nursing as your career choice?
2) Briefly explain why you should be selected to participate in Fountain Valley Regional Medical Centerâ��s New Grad RN residency Program?
3) What academic, clinical skills, and personal attributes do you have that will enhance your success in this program and your professional role as a nurse?
4) Cultural competence and respect for others are important in nursing practice. Describe a few ways that you have incorporated cultural sensitivity and competence into your own nursing practice.
5) Please briefly describe your professional/career goals.
Current CA RN license or must have a scheduled date for NCLEX noted on application/resume
BSN or MSN
GPA of 3.25 or higher
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.