Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Geisinger Rheumatology at Patton Forest boasts a flexible schedule with minimal call/consults as well as interaction with the system wide, Academic Rheumatology Department through fellow conference, journal club, and grand rounds via teleconference.
The ideal candidate will be a superb clinician who is patient-centric, dedicated to service and quality, and wishes to have a balanced lifestyle.
The Rheumatology Department in State College includes 2 physicians and a nurse practitioner. The department is based in our State College office (Patton Forest), but also performs outreach services to nearby Geisinger Groups including Lewistown, Philipsburg and Huntingdon.
Rheumatology at Geisinger:
· See a balanced patient case mix
· Enjoy academic involvement without a high-pressure environment
· Dedicated time available for research
· Includes an excellent osteoporosis practice that utilizes a Mobile DXA service
· Musculoskeletal Ultrasound services
· In addition to a competitive base salary, medical school loan repayment of up to 150k, monthly fellowship stipends, and forgivable loans (bonus) may be available
· Fully integrated with our robust electronic health record (Epic)
Geisinger providers receive a comprehensive compensation and benefit package, including malpractice coverage with tail, ample paid time off, paid relocation, generous CME time and allowance, and much more.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.