Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Offers $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, performs a variety of neurodiagnostic studies which may include electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings, Evoked Potentials (EP) recordings including: Visual, Auditory, Somatosensory and Motor Evoked Potentials and nerve conduction studies. Performs Long Term Monitoring in the Neurotrama ICU units at multiple sites and Epilepsy Monitoring Units. Performs Wada Studies during angiography procedures, intra-operative monitoring (Electrocorticography), Motor and Sensory Braining Mapping with intracranial Grid Placement and 48-72 Hour Ambulatory EEG Monitoring(Set up and take down). Completes daily billing, report faxing and filing with database archiving and database management. Participates in subspecialty and assists in training technical personnel as needed.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Completion of an electroneurodiagnostic technology program or Associate's degree in scientific or medically related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong background in biological, physiological, psychological or computer sciences desired. Or two or more years of progressively more responsible work experience performing a variety of neurodiagnostic test.
3. Certificate in EEG or electroneurodiagnostic (END) technology from a technical or community college preferred.
4. Registration in a technical specialty (i.e., EEG, Evoked Potentials, etc) through a nationally recognized neurodiagnostic organization strongly preferred ( AAET,ABRET or equivalent).
5. BLS for Health Care Providers certification required.
6. Hospital experience preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.