Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Join one of South Florida’s most dynamic healthcare teams!
Up $20,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
Good Samaritan Medical Center has Cath Lab and IR opportunities for RNs and Techs. We offer market-competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and generous sign-on bonuses for qualified candidates.
Our community is home to industry-leading experts, and we have all the latest medical advancements to make sure you are always up to date with the most advanced treatment options.
Cath Lab RN Qualifications:
- Licensed Registered Nurse, State of Florida
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
- Prefer three years critical care experience.
IR Tech Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiologic Technologists
- General Radiographer certification, State of Florida (HRS)
- Current ARRT License
- Prefer one year hospital experience providing cardiac cath, radiology, or special procedures experience.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.