Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Primary Location Starting Range:
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Explore and excel. At Banner Health, health care is a team effort. One might be surprised by the number of people who work behind the scenes and play a critical role in ensuring the best care for our patients. Apply today.
Located just 45 minutes north of Denver, Northern Colorado offers trendy restaurants, a thriving retail sector, and endless cultural amenities. Between wildflower-filled meadows and spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, you will find adventures by horse, mountain bike and boat plus, endless hiking trails and world class skiing.
Our Critical Care Ground Transport team is looking for Paramedics to join the team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a 911 system. FP-C or CCT-P is strongly preferred. Our team works 12 hour shifts. Starting pay rate for this position is $22.26 up to $33.39/hour based on experience and education. If you are interested, please apply today!
POSITION SUMMARY This is a Rotor Wing Transport Paramedic who provides comprehensive emergent/critical care to and/or stabilizes chronically and acutely ill or injured patients before and during transport to hospital facilities.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Provides care and transport for critically ill or injured patients of all age groups. Independently assesses patients, intervenes with medications and procedures and provides care to maximum outcomes.
2. Collaborates with other health team members to provide continuity of care.
3. Communicates effectively while working with internal and external customers including hospitals, EMS, and police and fire departments.
4. Completes annual education requirements as outlined in the annual education requirements document.
5. Performs advanced procedures with appropriate training and competency validations. Procedures include, but are not limited to: chest tubes, central lines, I/O placement, cricothyrotomy, and intubation.
6. Performs all physical requirements of the job in confined spaces, during potentially adverse environmental conditions.
7. Interacts with all levels of staff in a variety of departments, physicians, patients, families and external contacts, such as employees of other health care institutions, community providers and agencies, concerning the health care of the patient. Interacts with other health care providers in numerous settings in order to report and ask for or clarify information. Synthesizes and prioritizes data from multiple sources to provide support for the human response of the patient and family to changes in health status.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge. Minimum of five years experience in a busy 911 EMS system is required.
Current National Registry Paramedic Certification is required. Paramedic certification required in the state of hire. FP-C Certification is required. Current Certifications required include: ACLS, PALS and BLS. TPATC, NRP, STABLE, ABLS, and NIHSS certifications will be required within one year of hire. CO employees only: Upon hire, Paramedic certifications in Wyoming, Nebraska, and Kansas will need to be obtained.
Relates throughout the interview process the experience, training and education needed to perform the job. Must have the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and autonomous practice as evidenced by successful completion of testing throughout the interview and orientation process. Must have the ability to remain flexible and work in various adverse conditions, such as weather, excessive heat, cold, high altitude, MCI and rural areas.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Rotor wing/fixed wing/ground critical care transport experience desired.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.