Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments for patient.
1. Must have South Carolina Registered Nurse license or multistate licensure from another Compact State within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
1. A minimum of 1 year previous critical care experience preferred
2. A minimum of 6 months licensed nursing practice on a telemetry step-down unit or successful completion of a critical care training program preferred.
1. Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support card
2. Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support prior to completion of unit clinical orientation
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.