Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) performs assigned nursing duties, including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, under the direct supervision of an RN/Physician. The LVN effectively performs and assists with delegated procedures, implements physician's orders and records observations and evaluations of patient response in a timely and detail oriented manner. The LVN will be responsible for the following:
- Reinforces patient/family teaching as delegated by the RN and clearly documents patient response in patient record.
- Accepts and documents verbal orders from the provider according to Baylor Scott & White Health Clinic guidelines.
- Clearly communicates, verbally and in writing, patient care activities and patient condition to appropriate parties.
- Provides appropriate assistance in emergency and stressful situations as needed.
- Participates in education and performance improvement activities to improve and maintain personal and departmental qualifications and standards of performance.
- Shares technical knowledge with staff/students in a supportive manner.
- Fulfills continuing education, licensure and/or certification requirements to maintain required qualifications.
Ideal LVN candidates will have excellent communication skills and a focus to deliver quality patient care.
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Graduate Accredited Program Nursing (GAPN) required
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.