Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youï¿½ll benefit from:
ï¿½A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to homeï¿½A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programsï¿½A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Position SummaryAssists with patient care in an intensive environment.
1. Nursing care is perforï¿½med according to procedure and HDMHCD policy.
2. Administers IV via IM, SC, ID, medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic manner. 3. Performs therapeutic measures as prescribed by a physician.
4. Performs and documents initial and ongoing health assessment screening of patient including social and physical aspects, maintaining appropriate records of observations, nursing care administered and patient response. Documents ongoing health assessment screening of patients, patientï¿½s condition, treatments and responses. 5. Communicates and consults with physicians and other health care professionals in an effective manner. 6. Participates in staff development programs and department meetings.
7. Assists in planning, supervising and instructing LVNï¿½s, CNAï¿½s and students. Plans, supervises, evaluates and instructs Patient Care Technicians.
8. Maintains appropriate records of observations, nursing care administered and patient response. 9. Develops an appropriate plan of care for each patient including assessment planning, intervention and continuous evaluation. Ensures an adequate system of internal controls. 10. Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac arrhythmias interpretation and interventions according to physician orders and ACLS protocols. All arrhythmias are assessed promptly and intervention carried out when appropriate. 11. Proficient in assisting with procedures and maintaining invasive lines and critical care equipment, i.e., pulmonary artery and arterial lines, pacemakers, etc. and serves as a resource for staff in clinical matters. Provides clinical guidance to nursing staff when needed. Assists with invasive procedures and maintains invasive lines and equipment, interprets information gathered and intervenes appropriately.
12. Has mastered competency checklist/exam for specific clinical areas. Demonstrated competency annually in specific clinical area.
13. Has mastered competency checklist/exam for specific clinical areas. Demonstrated competency annually in specific clinical area.
Qualifications:ï¿½Current CA RN licenseï¿½Current BLS Certificationï¿½Associateï¿½s Degree ï¿½1 year Acute Care experience preferredï¿½ACLS Certificationï¿½Dysrhythmia interpretation course or demonstrated competency in interpretation of dysrhythmias
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.