Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) - Intensive Care Unit
Shifts: Nights 7PM-7:30 AM with rotating holidays and weekends
Are you an accomplished and proud Advanced Practice Provider?
The expertise, creativity, commitment, and generosity of spirit of the men and women of Memorial Sloan Kettering are at the heart of our success. We are encouraged by one anothers dedication and compassion, and recognize the work being done in the service of our patients and our mission.
New programs and state-of-the-art facilities are essential to our continued growth and achievement. But it is the people who work within our hospital, clinics and laboratories who truly ensure the future of MSK. And it is our patients who provide the inspiration for everything we do.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our dedicated team is growing and we are looking to hire another Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) to deliver comprehensive care to our patients. Are you ready to find your calling and make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families?
WE ARE: The advanced practice provider (app) will join a team of over 800 NPs and PAs across MSK who have dedicated their lives to deliver compassionate, comprehensive cancer care to patients and their loved ones, supporting the mission, philosophy, standards, goals and objectives of the institution and department
YOU ARE: - A good decision-maker, with known to work at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Effective at gaining the support and dedication of others by engaging them around your point of view and priorities
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Capable of anticipating and balancing the needs to multiple stakeholders
- Inventive, securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- An effective communicator
- Openly relatable and comfortable with diverse groups of people
- Adaptable in approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
-Collaborate with physicians and healthcare team members to deliver care for medical patients.
-Ensure the delivery of exemplary care and cultivate an environment that centers on the needs of patients and their families
-Serve as a clinical authority and resource -providing education and consultation to healthcare team members.
-Participate in process improvement initiatives, implementation of patient education, and clinical support programs
NP: - Current New York State (NYS) RN and NP licenses/registrations
- Masters degree in nursing, prescriptive privileges (or eligibility)
- 2+ years of related clinical experience
- Related National NP certification
-Graduate from an accredited PA program
-Active NYS license or be qualified for state licensure
-A minimum of 2 years of related experience as a PA is preferred
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.