Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Due to continuing growth, Geisinger is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist, fellowship trained in Pediatric Radiology to join our dedicated system wide team of 80+ radiologists.
As a part of Geisinger's Radiology team, you will work in an academic environment engaged in training residents and fellows, backed by the resources of one of the nation's most progressive integrated health systems. Responsibilities include:
· reading pediatric plain films, body CT/MRI, fluoroscopy and US
· interest in teaching radiology residents
· participation in tumor board
· 1:5 emergent off-hours fluoroscopy call (one week at a time)
· Appropriate post call time off is provided
· No evening (after 5 pm)/overnight/weekend on-call reading shifts
Enjoy the balance of a favorable call schedule with the collegiality of a unique practice and surrounding community that offers a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
WHY CHOOSE GEISINGER:
· Becker's Hospital Executives Rank of 5 most innovative Hospitals (2018)
· Proven Portfolio
· iOS technology to engage/empower patients
· State-of-the-art imaging services
· Clinics' patient experience ranked top 10 percent nationally by Press Ganey
GEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER: (GMC),located in Danville, Pennsylvania, is the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.