Adult Surviving Sepis Campaign Guidelines (Hour-1 Bundle)
Children's Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines
Adult ICU Liberation Guidelines and Bundle (A-F)
Management of Adults with COVID-19
Forgot username or password?
New User? Sign Up Free
Assists in developing and meeting key Pillar outcomes and system improvement goals including financial, satisfaction, and clinical as the nursing component of the care coordination model. This position Improves outcomes by reducing all cause hospital readmissions and coordinating episodes of care among patients in a defined population or disease process. Participates in identification of appropriate patients; encourage patient and family engagement in self-care management; promote warm handovers to the next level of care by providing timely, pertinent information in a standardized way; conduct patient and family education on key elements of the patients' personal care plan by using the teach-back methodology and follow up phone calls; and assists the patient in navigating the healthcare system.
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center (VICC) is a leader in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The centers world-renowned team of experts provides a integrated, personalized and patient-centered approach to cancer care, including treatment, research, support, education and outreach. From a wide variety of wellness programs to a leading REACH for Survivorship Clinic, patients find support from diagnosis through survivorship. VICC is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, one of just two centers in Tennessee and 51 in the country to earn this highest distinction, and ranks in the top 10 nationwide for cancer research grant support. Here is a link to our website - http://www.vicc.org/
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Additional Key Elements/ Responsibilities:
TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES: RN ACCESS PATIENT EDUCATION (ADVANCED): Demonstrates uppermost levels of patient education in practical applications of a complex nature. Possesses mastery of knowledge, training, and expertise to be capable of successfully delivering treatment planning services across the care continuum. Takes a lead role in complex situations when there is a need to achieve results. Actively participates in outside professional organizations and forums. NURSING PATIENT ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION (ADVANCED): Demonstrates the uppermost levels of expertise in patient assessment and evaluations in challenging and complex situations. Conducts primary care patient interviews and physical examination. Often takes a lead role in complex patient care situations. Possesses expert knowledge, training and experience to mentor less experienced peers. EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE (ADVANCED): Recognizes, Implements, and evaluates practice changes based on published research. Demonstrates expertise in applying evidence-based practices to challenging and complex situations. TREND ANALYSIS (INTERMEDIATE): Demonstrates mastery of trend analyses. Can recognize the impact and take into consideration the effect of seasonality and randomness. Has analyzed trends in detecting patterns that could lead to future problems and in forecasting future demand periods. Has worked in several areas that might include sales, marketing, quality, finance and manufacturing.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES:
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY:
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY:
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1896 (Extension Required) or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss an opportunity! Access the latest job postings from your mobile device. Career Central is available within the SCCM App.