Due to growth, this is a tremendous opportunity to join a thriving critical care group that has been servicing the community for over 25 years. Become an integral part of this respected, physician owned group and a partner in one to two years.
- Multidisciplinary group with secondary specialty interest including: Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Medicine, Anesthesiology, Surgery & Neurocritical Care
- Employed Position with competitive starting salary of $420,000 based upon experience
- Generous compensation package from the hospital
- Work only half the year - 180 shifts a year / 15 shifts a month
- Award winning hospital with 30-bed closed ICU
- Physician-owned group with partnership in one to two years
- Collegial and collaborative environment with excellent leadership to mentor new physicians
- Full comprehensive benefits package - Medical Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401k and Cash balance plan (subject to eligibility requirements of the plan)
Internal Number: 1625
About Redding Critical Care Medical Group
Redding Critical Care Medical Group, in partnership with a local hospital, provides a comprehensive regionalized critical care referral center covering the Northern California Region. The center has an extensive network of transfer agreements with outlying regional and community hospitals to provide a full range of critical services for the highest acuity of patients. Redding Critical Care Medical Group offers quality care by a team of highly trained clinicians, leveraging technology, state-of-the-art equipment, and facilities, in a patient-centric environment.