Highly regarded Houston based hospital system has several Intensivist opportunities available. Please see list below with contact information for further details.
1) Virtual ICU/ Nocturnist position downtown medical center. 12 shifts a month. Mix Virtual and bedside. Nights.
2) 26 bed CICU in the downtown medical center. Mix of days and nights. Scheduled monthly 14-16 shifts a month.
3) 36 bed CVICU in the downtown medical center with 2 Intensivists covering days plus 2 NP. Mix of days and nights. Scheduled monthly 14-16 shifts a month.
4) Intensivist opportunity on the northwest side of Houston. 24 bed MICU in the Willowbrook side of town. Mix of days and nights. Scheduled monthly with 3-4 days on and equivalent #days off with 1 week a month off each month. 14-16 shifts a month. Salary based on years of experience, quality measured bonus, full benefits,relo,sign on bonus.
5) Nocturnist opportunities in the Houston Downtown Medical Center. Float between Neuro ICU and Medical ICU, and work in conjunction with Virtual Nocturnist, and fully staffed NP's.
6) Directorship opportunity in 26 bed CICU located in the renowned Downtown Medical Center. Clinical and admin mix.
Houston offers low cost of living, no state income tax, tort reform in place, highly diversified population, world class cultural offerings, fantastic regional and international cuisine, highly regarded educational institutions, professional sports, medical leaders in care and innovation, and more!
6 openings. Telecommuting is allowed. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary, bonus, benefits, sign on, relocation
Internal Number: 2020
About Med Staff Matters
Med Staff Matters, LLC recruits physicians and mid-levels for our clients’ organizations throughout the United States. We serve the needs of group practices, single and multi system hospitals, expanding solo, or group practitioners , specialty hospitals and community-based programs. Over the years we have recruited and placed hundreds of physicians for our clients. We attribute our success to being in the business long enough to realistically assess the likelihood of satisfactory completion, being able to filter through the niceties of interviewing to find out what the issues, and obstacles are to a successful recruitment, and understanding that wasting time for the sake of being engaged with a client or candidate is not going to help anyone achieve their goals.
Based in Virginia Beach, Virginia we started our careers recruiting Psychiatrists, and over the years we have added Intensivists, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Home Health/ House Call Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Palliative Care, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Sleep Medicine, General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Rheumatology, Gastroenterol...ogy, Pulmonology (including Critical Care), Addictions, Intensivists, Hospitalists, ObGyn, Physiatry, Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgeons, Primary Care Sports Medicine. I also recruit PA's and NP's. Other specialists on demand.
We focus on trying to make a match based on the mutual interests and needs of both candidate and employer. The goal is to make a lasting match, rather than throwing a deal together for a short term gain.