ICC Healthcare Intensivist Program, is looking to recruit 2 full time Intensivists, including a Medical Director, to oversee an open 26 bed ICU with mandatory intensivist consult at Bayshore Medical Center in the Southeast Houston community of Pasadena.
The incoming intensivist will provide12 hours of direct hands on critical care service. In addition to managing critically ill ICU patients, the intensivist will conduct daily multidisciplinary rounds and be the lead in the Code Blue, Rapid Response and Code Sepsis Teams.
In addition, the intensivist will have an important advisory and leadership role on various hospital and administrative committees.
* 12 hour shifts - Day only 7 am - 7 pm
* Back up call for APP on night shift
* Full benefits including health, life, dental, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off, CME Days and Allowance, relocation and allowance, sign on bonus and more
* Occurrence based insurance
* Employed FT, PT and PRN positions available as well as 1099 contract positions
Please contact Amber Holiman at email@example.com or 501-226-9020 for additional information.
BE/BC in CCM - all tracks Ability to obtain Texas License
HCA is one of the nation's largest healthcare systems with over 175 hospitals in 19 states. We have partnered with ICC Healthcare, the nation's largest intensivist group, to manage our Critical Care programs based on their patient-focused, evidence-based protocols that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
Physicians may be employed directly by the hospital or by the group depending on location. All programs are managed by ICC Healthcare.