Pulm/CC Opportunity with Premiere Multi-Specialty Group in Northwest Georgia
February 19, 2018
Full Time - Entry Level
- Established practice with four Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology with integrated EMR and electronic prescribing
- Physicians provide coverage at two hospitals in the community located within five minutes of the clinic and manage a busy outpatient practice
- Sleep Lab adjacent to office
- Redmond Regional Medical Center has a 40 bed ICU
- Weekly Chest Tumor Conference and the opportunity to participate in clinical research
- World-class team of 140 physicians in a highly collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation, full benefits and partnership after two years
- Call 1:5
Please note this position cannot support J1 or H1B visas.
MD/DO BC/BE Pulm/CC
Internal Number: J-027361
HCA is one of the nation's largest healthcare systems with over 175 hospitals in 20 states. We have partnered with ICC Healthcare, the nation's largest intensivist group, to manage our Critical Care programs based on their patient-focused, evidence-based protocols that improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
Physicians may be employed directly by the hospital or by the group depending on location. All programs are managed by ICC Healthcare.